We are so thankful to have the help of my parents for a few weeks after Hank. My mom and dad staggered their trip so they could be here as long as possible. My mom arrived the day Hank was born and will leave this Sunday. My dad came in on Friday and will stay until next Sunday. My mom has done more than I can even count. Carted girls around town, cleaned out and organized closets, laundry, meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner, bedtime/nap time, store runs and so much more. Gosh, when I type it out it is even more than I thought. I could not have functioned without her here. She is good about making sure I get sleep, entertaining the girls and making me rest. I have had some complications after Hank's birth which will require more resting time than usual which is a total struggle for me. I like to be up, moving and doing as soon as possible but I will not be able to. She has left my dad instructions on how to help - I have no doubt her will be just as helpful!
Papa Newt and Hank

Snuggle time with Grammie
She loves her Grammie!
Cinderella & The Prince. I walked in while Lucy and my dad were dancing in the living room. Lucy had my dad put this crown on. Oh her imagination is awesome and I love that my dad embraces it so much!

Grammie & Papa Newt with our kiddos! We are so lucky to have them here!!
No comments:
Post a Comment