My good friend Jen sent us these adorable outfits - personalized with each kids name on them. This is so silly - I love them so much that I could not bring myself to put them on the kids. I was worried they would get ruined, stained or something...I have had them hanging up in the kitchen visible to everyone. My mom said "why have they not worn these yet?" I told her and she reminded me how silly I was. I let the girls wear them for a short time and they are so dang cute!!! Hank has a little time before he can fit into his but has here are some picture of the girls in them. The girls thought the wings were a perfect added addition...I agreed!


1 comment:
awwww those pics melt my heart!! The three of them look so happy! Sarah I wish I could say I made them but I did not. Darn, I was not sure what size to get Hank. You never know how big they will be and how fast they grow out of their clothes. You guys all look like your doing AMAZING. Love you girl!
Post a Comment