Monday, July 18, 2011

Headed to the Movie!

This Saturday Adam, my dad and I took all 3 kids to see Winnie the Pooh. That's right we took all 3 to the movies. It was so much fun and could not have been done with out 3 on 3. The movie was only an hour long so it was the perfect test to get out and about. The movie was kid and papa Newt friendly so the entertainment was instant. Super dad got popcorn and treats for the kids so the movie flew by. It was so memorable and a total blast!
Papa Newt & Hank before the movie
Papa Newt with all 3 kiddos! I promise Lola is happy when she says "cheese" she just looks so serious!
Check out this cuties outfit!
And here we are...the Nuse family of 5! This right here is what life is all about. I feel so blessed!
After a big day at the movies Hank and Dad caught a quick nap.

1 comment:

Rob and Jennifer said...

Sarah you are the sweetest! I did not feel that way at all!!! Your family is so beautiful and you look amazing. You are too good at this mommy thing, I hope your not done :)