It has been a wirlwind around our house lately. Fave came for about a week after the airing of Shark Tank to work on answering phone calls and selling franchises! Which was a blast! The girls, Adam and I love the time we have with Megan, she cracks us up all the time and loves on our girls like we do.
ORDINARY - so the other day when Fave was here I said "Lucy do you want to wear there shorts?"
Her answer "No they are too ordinary"
That's right, that is what she said. She is using that term a ton and in the right sentences too. She sees a dress, no too ordinary. I love how her mind works.
Here is sweet Diva Lola!

I was horrible with my camera when Fave came - here is the 1 picture I did snap.
Look at what my friend sent us. YEAH!!!! My favorite gift EVER! Jen is the most thoughtful friend. I was searching for what the girls would wear when they came to the hospital to meet Hank - HERE WE GO! Thank you so much Jen!!!!
Here is Lucy forcing a smile for me during bath time.
Lola and Adam playing upstairs after the bath.
1 comment:
yay I am so glad you like them! I am just so excited for you guys. Can't wait to see how cute you make little boys!!
Post a Comment