Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Crazy and Blessed!

If you follow our family blog at all you will know that I have not been that great at postings. It seems that life could not get much more busy and I am loving every second. I am one of those people that if I have 2 nights where I am sitting on the couch after the kids go to bed Adam and I have to find something to do. Luckily, we haven't been searching because our plate has been full. Just to fill you in a little: Having 2 kids (1 & 2) and being 7 months pregnant - WOULD NOT CHANGE A THING Adam's busiest time of year - baseball season starts on Thursday (this means his sweet face will not been seen around our house near enough nor will his incredibly HELPFUL hands) Costumes for Tippi Toes (all 400 arrived at my house to tag and distribute to kids) Shark Tank - we are blessed with constant calls on people wanting to open franchises. Megan and I are working with people on a daily basis to see if they are right for our business and if Tippi Toes is right for thier life. Audit - since we are a franchised company by law we have to be audited every single year - this is a huge pain and I HATE IT. and dun da dun...we have had a major water leak in our bathroom. Adam and I knew it was something that needed to be fixed so we had our insurance come and check it out. Now we are looking at 6 weeks of our bathroom, master bedroom, hallway, half bath and stairs being torn up. Again, we didn't think it was a huge deal but as many of you know one thing leads to another and BAM - there you have it. There have been different crews of people in and out of our house doing different jobs, and testing different things. OK now for the best part - I just have to say that all this craziness has been so stressful but has built something in me so much greater. Its been like a spiritual experience, when life gets a hold of you and you can't change much and you ride the wave and God just takes care of you. That is what is happening. Adam has been amazing being the ROCK when I feel I have too much to handle. He is the biggest believer in my dreams and is helping Megan and I take Tippi Toes exactly where we want it to go. He is such a leader in our house and he sees when I need a break and takes over with a huge smile. He is so supportive and fills me up everyday. He has Lucy and Lola wrapped around his finger. Most nights we wait on our front steps for him to come home and it is a race to see who gets the first hug. I can't imagine where I would be without him. There are so many things pulling at me in this season of life and the one person that seems to be handling everything the best is him. Our marriage has just felt God's hand covering it and I could not be more thankful. To see where God has taken us in 7 years of marriage is AWESOME. I can't wait to see what God does in the rest of our life together. Feeling very blessed and just had to share.

5 comments:

The Milam's said...

What a sweet post! Just think all this craziness now is going to make 3 kids seem like a breeze.

Carrie said...

Sarah, have I told you lately that you are amazing??!!?? You inspire me girl. Thanks for that wonderful post!

When Harry Met Sallie said...

Your post brings me such joy knowing how happy you areis every mothers dream, but dad and I are looking forward to being there to help you.

Jennifer Rock said...

Wow Sarah it sounds like you have great support even from your loving parents, i think in "When Harry Met Sallie" Congrats on everything!

the diaz family said...

think i almost shed a tear...