I feel like I haven't written anything about being pregnant with Hank and it is not because I am not totally enjoying the experience. I am blessed again with an easy pregnancy with minimal aches or pains. I can say Hank is growing though. Over the last 3 weeks or so my belly has gone from "oh, thats cute" to "WOW, he is growing". I am carrying Hank the exact same as I did with the girls and aside from actually carrying our girls up the stairs everything is pretty easy.
I must say I LOVE that Adam and I found out this time around the sex of the baby. I loved that the first 2 were surprises but now with the girls able to see my belly growing I feel like we are all very connected to Hank and just awaiting for him to come. He is very wiggly and is obsessed with green apples. That has been the biggest thing with being pregnant with him. I can't get enough green apples. I am a fruit lover by heart but green apples have never ranked so high. I eat at least 2 a day and now the girls are joining in with me. Lola clearly says apple and Lucy wants hers cut just like me.
I have been beyond impressed with many of my friends baby rooms - Brooke and Katie have the most brilliant minds to decorate. As for Hank - we are certainly working on it but I don't have near the vision that some of you mommies do. His room is already light blue (which is Lola's now and was Lucy's) and we are accenting with lime green and the "theme" if you want to call it that is alligators and elephants. I got all the bedding from the Land of Nod and trying to pull my inspiration from there. We will see!
We are blessed with good health for both Hank and I and with our due date being July 7 we are trying to make sure we can get as much done before he comes so we can just relax and enjoy his sweet little face.
2 comments:
so excited for you guys + for hank to come!! feel like i need to tell you congrats for about 80 things - including hank + shark tank! the girls look so FUN + precious! miss you guys + hopefully we'll see you soon!!
I will be so excited if I get to share a birthday with Hank!!!
Post a Comment