Saturday, April 30, 2011

A day at the park!

Last night I took the girls up to the stadium to see Adam (that was the biggest highlight for them) but also to see the Budweiser Clydesdale's Horses and enjoy the fire works - which they indeed did! I didn't know if they would last until the end of the game but thanks to a quick game, a Hooks win and awesome seats they girls were awesome! We ended up getting home last night around 11pm with both girls wide awake! Needless to say they slept in this morning. They got moving around 9ish. We enjoyed breakfast and some snuggle time and then headed to our neighborhood park.
This is how the park trip started
With it already being so HOT here (100 today) we saw that the park had a hose and so we took full advantage. Brooke, Connor, Allie and both Brooke's mom and Milams mom joined us as well. The kids had a total blast!

Lola was in love with the water!!!


Lucy and Connor decided it was best to just play in their undies!


I cherish these moments so much!

No comments: