
Lucy was so excited to see the patch
Love this little face
Wagon ride
Lucys telling Lola how to pick up the pumpkins

Lola is a pro at the pumpkin patch

In love

Lola found her pumpkin
I LOVE this picture - not sure what they were talking about. Just look at Lola's expression, I am sure Lucy was telling a wild story
AWWW this makes me so happy!!

Peanut M&M - Lola

And Miss Lucy - Red M&M
And Yes, Lucy found a friend to chat with just before leaving
After church today we headed to the local pumpkin patch to pick out the perfect pumpkins for Halloween 2010. We had a blast. Adam and I took the girls in their little fall dresses and they both picked out a pumpkin. Lucy loved getting her hands on every single pumpkin while Lola enjoyed studying the hay. It was really cute. After about 30 minutes of walking around we went to the car for a costume change. We put the girls in their costumes for Halloween. I made their costumes this year with my neighbor June's help. Lola was a peanut M&M and Lucy a plain (nothing plain about this girl). They turned out great and the girls were adorable. We had a wonderful day as a family. I cherish these days we spend together. Thank you God for my family!!!
I also have to note that Adam had a busy day, he ran a half marathon before any of the rest of us were up. He is incredible, his time was great and we are SO proud of him!
3 comments:
Their costumes are great - wonderful job Martha Stewart!
Love the girls' costumes! How crafty of you!!
Such sweet girls! Looks like you had a great day at the patch. Very fun costumes, I'm impressed!
Post a Comment