Thursday, October 28, 2010

Internet on the Airplane

That's right, I am blogging from 32,000 feet above. I guess since I have had the girls getting time to listen to all the airplane rules and new services just hasn't happened. This could be a service that has been offered for a long time - but I am loving it. I am able to catch up on e-mail, get some work done and get a quick blog in!
More blogs to be coming as I am away from my family for an entire week. I have already shed a few tears - okay a lot of tears but Mr. Mom is having a blast and enjoying special time with the girls! This trip is bitter/sweet. Bitter - because I am gone so long and away from my fam. Sweet - because I am in LA with Megan getting to shop, hang poolside and work on a project we both have our minds and hearts set on. More on that later!

2 comments:

The Milam's said...

I know it's tough, trust me it's harder on you then the girls. They will of course miss you but not really realize it until they see you again.

Enjoy this exciting time with Megan - I'm so proud of you!

Kathleen said...

Can't wait to hear the next bit of news!!

Have a great trip!