

Today after Lola and I dropped Lucy off at Mothers Day Out we had a special date. We went to the pumpkin patch. I am not counting this as our "family trip" just a special Mom & Lola trip. I thought she needed her time to shine where the camera was just on her pretty face. I let her explore the pumpkins and watch all the other kids. She had so much fun. It was really funny because she normally just smiles and smiles but today she was studying the pumpkins and all the kids picking them out. She was so happy and gabbing away. Her favorite game is peek-a-boo and she found the pumpkin patch the perfect place to play that. I really loved my time with her.
Lucy had a great day at Rainbow Express. She loves school so much and that makes me so happy. She is happy to go and happy to get picked up, I couldn't ask for anything more. I love these girls so much. God has blessed me more than I every could have imagined. Being a mom is so rewarding, God certainly knew what he was doing when he created the parent/child relationship! Love it!
2 comments:
What a sweet day for you two.
she is so sweet! and look at her standing up by herself and everything!
Post a Comment