Saturday, March 6, 2010

Sesame Street Live

Headed to the show
There he is!
Lucy and Connor loving the show
Fun times with the Milams
What a great show!
Adam and I took Lucy on a special date Wednesday afternoon to Sesame Street Live. We don't watch much TV at our house, but one show that I do allow is Sesame Street. I love that it is pure and entertaining. I was so excited to get the chance to take Lucy to see it LIVE! She is a big Elmo fan, seems like most kids are. It was a great day. We got to go with Brooke, Michael and Connor. Connor and Lucy had a blast. Although Lucy loved the show, nobody loved it more than Connor. He stood the entire time and honestly I think he clapped almost the entire time too. Lucy was watching intently and would clap at the end of each song. The singing and dancing were great and it was a blast. I think I watched more of Lucy than I did of the show, it is amazing how differently you view things through your child's eyes. It was a fun day and I can't wait for next years show when Lola can join us. Lola was lucky enough to get an afternoon all to herself with Fave - what more could a girl ask for?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We had a blast! Thanks for treating us to a great show. I think Connor gave you his thanks with his hugs throughout the show.