St. Patricks Day was such a fun celebration. The evening of St. Paddy's Adam, the girls and I went over to the Milams house for a homemade Irish meal. It was so wonderful. Corned Beef cooked with Guiness Beer and brown sugar with carrots, potatoes and cabbage, mashed potatoes, Irish soda bread and mint chocolate cake. It was to die for. I was excited about the night with friends but remember from years past the meal not being my favorite. But in the spirit of the day we were excited to try it again. I sure am happy I did and leave it to Brooke to make a wonderful yummy filling dinner I was in awe and loved every bite. We joined the Milams and 2 other families with their kids. Lots of playing, learning how to share and sleepy babies. It was a wonderful night!
1 comment:
It was a blast, so glad you all could join us. Hopefully Lola won't sleep through our entire party next year!
Post a Comment