Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Lola Laughing will Make Your Day

Lola is literally the happiest baby I know. She laughs, smiles and coos all the time. My cousin was in town and mentioned that she felt like she must of had something on her face because every time she looked at Lola she would giggle. I love her happy sweet playful personality!

5 comments:

kmcelroy said...

so cute it made me cry! :)

Carrie said...

Oh my goodness, those laughs are absolutely precious! Your girls are beautiful!

The Milam's said...

What a cutie, I can't believe how big she is getting.

Taylor, Alicia, and Lilly said...

What a sweet little baby girl! I can't we will get to see you guys and meet her in just over a week. The Hutton's are pretty excited! Can't wait for Lucy and Lilly to play together.

Kathleen said...

Oh my goodness! What a delight she is!