Sunday, March 28, 2010

Adam is AMAZING!



This weekend Adam competed in his first Olympic triathlon. I am so amazed by him. An olympic triathlon consists of a 1 mile swim, 30 mile bike ride and 6 mile run. The swim for this competition was done in open water where the wind was hollowing. Adam said he kept seeming to shift to side because the wind was so strong. He did a great job. He was one of 60 men that competed in this event. I could not be more proud! Way to go Adam! OK so I have been trying to load the pics and they won't load. Hopefully I can work on it tonight!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Adam!!!! I know it was awesome to be able to do that with your dad!!!! Good job! Cannot wait to see the photos. Debbie H.

The Milam's said...

Way to go Adam!

the diaz family said...

That is awesome!!!!