Summer has been so much fun! We have been so busy but I am seeing the light where life slows down a little bit. Lucy and I are enjoying the pool down the street just about everyday. Adam has had games recently so around 5:30 I take Lu to the pool for a short swim. She loves watching the other kids play and splash and imitates them as best as she can. Adam will be finished with games on Tuesday and I am certain we will be at the pool even more! She is walking like a pro now...so much she almost looks like she is running sometimes. Today I tried to get a video of her walking but she decided laying on Wrigley was a lot more fun. So another fun trick is Lucy is talking. Daddy is a word she loves to say...I don't blame her. The words we can clearly hear are Daddy, and Mommy. But Gigley (for Wrigley and lache - for milk (yes a little Spanish!) At times we think we hear other words but we will see. We are working on baby too!
1 comment:
Oh my goodness Sarah she is just the cutest thing ever! I can't wait to find out what number 2 is! Love ya girl1
Post a Comment