
I totally love being a mom! I have loved being a mom since day 1, but everyday it just keeps getting better and better. As Lucy is learning, moving and talking so much more we are having a blast just being together. When Lucy wakes up in the morning Adam gets her out of bed and we all hang out for about an hour before Adam gets ready for work. Lucy explores, talks and gives lots of kisses. Adam and I love this time so much! Today Lucy and I went to the Texas State Aquarium. It was so much fun. Lucy said fish last weekend when we were at the fishing tournament so that gave me the idea. She loved it so much. She was waving at all the little creatures and squealing! Her favorite part was the baby alligators. They were very active today and they entertained Lucy so much!
So this shirt Lucy is wearing was a gift from Megan and Chris. Adam and I started this thing a few months ago of calling Lucy "Bruce". Bruce is Lucy's alter-ego. Bruce - is goofy, never sleepy, and just crazy! This shirt makes Adam and I laugh
every time we put it on her!

Lucy has started to show off some dance moves. She has the head bob going on and the leg bounce. We have music going most of the day and she just loves it!
5 comments:
Sarah, Debbie Huey here. What an awesome job you guys have done with little Lucy! I cannot believe how outgoing and smart she is and not even a year old yet!!!! You guys make terrific parents. Looking forward to seeing Lucy's brother or sister growing on the blog! Thanks for sharing her with us.
I love the video of Lucy dancing! Connor wanted me to tell you and Lucy that he had a great time seeing you both last night and that he can't wait for more kisses with Lucy!
Seriously, chris and i have watched this like 3 times a day since you posted it!!!! I LOVE IT!!! How lucky to get this recorded!!!! I LOVE LUCY!!!!
The dancing is a scream, she is so adorable! I love the cleaning idea. Going to have to steal that one. :-)
She is quite the little dancer! That video was to die for. I can't wait to love being a mom too!
Post a Comment