
Lucy and her baby dolls - I love this picture!

Covering her dolls with her blanket that Grandma made

We are redoing the kitchen and by "we" I mean Adam and the granite guy! It should be finished this Friday! OK well partly finished.

Lucy has a new trick - putting her panties on her head and walking around.

Check out these panties - rufflebutt.com PRECIOUS!
Lucy has taken to these baby dolls. It is so sweet to watch her care for them. Gosh, I just love love love her so much! Thanks for letting me gush.
BTW - Debbie Huey thank you for your sweet comments all the time. I don't know how to thank you except posting it here. It means so much to us that you are following our little life!
4 comments:
Lucy is such a sweetie, no wonder Connor is so smitten with her. Can't wait to see the new kitchen!
what a sweet baby girl! She is going to be a great big sister.
We cannot wait for the big birthday party!! It's a celebration of Lucy's life and for good parents too. :-)
She is just so cute! Nice to see Adam is such a handyman around the house - very impressed! Erik, take note!! Love to all.....Maggie
Post a Comment