Tuesday, July 7, 2009

4th of July, Lots of Walking and Megan and Chris



Enjoying the Hooks game snuggled up on Megan
After a long day and night of fireworks

Lucy's First 4th of July - at the game.

Check out my shirt - All American Baby on the way! There was no way that I thought I would be able to wear this again this year but #2 will be in the picture next year!





Swimming with dad



Yummy 4th of July pancakes










Here are some pictures of the last few days. We had a great 4th. Adam Lucy and I enjoyed blue and red (what turned out to be pink and teal) pancakes when we woke up on the 4th. We went to the pool and then went to the Hooks game. Lucy got to see her first fireworks show and loved them! It was so fun!

4 comments:

Ryan and Rikke said...

I've been meaning to send you a comment since the reunion but I keep forgetting. So glad we were able to talk at the reunion! And I apologize for blog stalking, but you really do have such a cute family. Congrats on baby #2! Please keep us posted. Feel free to check out our blog. I'm terrible about updating it, but maybe I'll actually do it if I know someone might be reading it.

Hope all is well!

Rikke

rikkeryan.blogspot.com

Katie @ Modern-Day Family said...

oh she's doing so good walking! Great pictures!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Way to go Little Lucy! Sarah, you and Adam have done a wonderful job with Lucy, she is absolutely beautiful and so quick to learn! Thanks for sharing your family photos and videos, I love to watch them and watch Lucy growing up but it just seems so quick!!!! Hugs to Adam. Debbie and Sam Huey

Rob and Jennifer said...

I can not believe how big she is getting! She is such a doll and a great walker. She looks so cute in her little red tutu.