Thursday, July 30, 2009

5th Anniversary, Hooks Game, Play dates and More!

Lucy and Parker...hanging out

Lucy, Connor and Parker ENJOYING a play date!Katie, Elliott, Me, Lucy and Layne hanging at the Hooks game! Girls all in pink - go figure!
Lucy and Layne are good buddies and show it!
What a great invention! One of the hardest things while shopping by myself and being prego is using the restroom - UNTIL NOW! Lucy thought she was on a fair ride and didn't want to get off. It is really random to be taking pictures in the bathroom but I just loved this!

Buzz & Daisy sent us these beautiful flowers for our anniversary - pink my favorite color!

My good friend Shanda remade the top of our wedding cake. She did such a great job, as you can see we had to eat it before we even got a picture it was so yummy!


4 comments:

Rob and Jennifer said...

5 years, congrats!! Such a cute cake by the way.

Katie @ Modern-Day Family said...

Happy Anniversary! Lucy is getting so big! Can't wait to see her! We are really hoping to make it to her party! I need to call you and pick your brain about some mommy stuff. I'll call sometime next week, I don't want to bother you on the weekend! what time of the day is usually good for you? and thanks for the link for those blog books! I haven't gotten a chance to look at them but I LOVE the idea!

Anonymous said...

Sarah, Debbie Huey here. Thought I best check on the progress of Little Lucy and her brother/sister these days. I must admit, watching her with her babies put a tear in my eyes, she is just so sweet and precious, even in her "Bruce" shirt!!!! Thank you so much for the note to me, that put a smile on my face and happiness in my heart. My e-mail is shuey@hot.rr.com. I hope it was okay to post that on your blog. I love seeing you, Adam, Little Lucy and baby to be anytime so send me photos whenever you want. Thanks for sharing her with us! Good job there Adam, my house next!!!!! Sarah, you will love granite, awesome and beautiful. BTW, on the play date, I think Lucy and the other one were trying to figure out why the one in the middle was crying, that was way cute! Hugs to all. Debbie

Paige said...

I came over from little Molly's blog and wanted to let you know that Lucy is just precious!

Happy 5 year Anniversary!!!