This week has been set out in our minds since the first part of December. As you can see by reading we are DYING to meet our baby! This morning Adam and I were chatting about what we had planned this week...well not much, we hope we are at the hospital. We are trying to go about life normal so the days go by quickly...but the baby is a constant on our minds. Everyone keeps telling us to make sure we relax, get sleep, enjoy time together...okay we have done that, now we are ready. We spent Saturday briskly walking around the neighborhood trying to help induce labor, a couple of 45 minute walks - my theory...no pain - no gain. Well Sunday was a different story, there was pain so...I happily relaxed on the couch and watched the Olympics. That theory went out the window quickly. Adam and I did a few things, and he had a a fantasy draft which made me not feel so guilty for not being a "fun wife".
On to the Olympics....how about the Men's 4 X100 race last night. Unreal, Adam and I were standing up yelling at the TV...yes for the swimming competition. It was so exciting. Way to go USA!
3 comments:
Erik and I were on our feet yelling at the TV too! Afterwards, I was like, I wonder who else we know that was doing the same thing!
It is 12:37am and I am watching the men's Olympics live and just got the goose bumps. Who knew the Olympics were so exciting and intense. Don't feel bad Bear about watching Michael Phelps and going nuts, it is all pretty fun to watch and I am sure Lanky will love it too!!!
I'm feeling it Sarah - it is gonna be soon....how's that for a prediction?!?! As fot the Olympics - I'm a little obsessed. Matt and I were yelling , too.
Post a Comment