Boy? Girl?
It seems to be the question Adam and I talk about every single day. Who will "Lanky" (Hank/Lucy) be? Are we going to be having tea parties and playing dress up, or playing with trucks and footballs? Today marks one week until the "due date". We are both very anxious, excited and yes, a little nervous! Our bags are packed, the car seat is in place and the video camera is charged! We visit the doctor tomorrow to get an update on how our little one is doing.
In the meantime, Adam and I continue to put our head down and work. Adam is in the prime selling season as football is right around the corner, yes we have been counting that too! He is loving his new job and excited about what this football season will bring. As long as the Tigers don't interfere with Sooner games he should be good to go! Tippi Toes is also in its busiest time, this is when we enroll the majority of our children. Megan(my sister) will be taking over my job while I enjoy some time learning to be a mom. She is amazing and I have so much confidence in her, I know this will be the best year yet!
Stay tuned as we update you on all the excitement around our house!
Be Blessed!
9 comments:
How precious are you. Glad to see your picture and anxiously awaiting for this little blessing for all of us. Love MOm
Have a good day. I'll talk to you after work.
Sarah & Harry Adam,
I can only imagine how anxious you must feel by now! One day or night, real soon... that gentle little nudge will take you by surprise! I pray daily that all of God's angels be with you. God is working his MIRACLE...a birth of a child.
In closing, I want to share this wonderful letter written to me with tears of joy by Grandpa Harry Adam Nuse, at the announcement of Adam's birth.
"Dear Daisy and a very promising baby, a great gift to a very happy great grandfather. I pray every morning and night that our good Lord will guide him to a promising Christian future. It all seems so wonderful more like a miracle for which we should all offer our heartfelt thanks. I am certain that the babies exploits make his daddy very proud also. Bless your trio." Grandpa
P.S. Harry Hank Nuse will be Harry #5 in your family. This is no concidence.
Sarah, look at you. You are so beautiful. I'm so excited for you and Adam and can't wait to hear if Lanky is Lucy or Hank.
Good luck and be blessed!
I have been thinking about you all the time!!! I just know any minute we'll hear the big news. Zaevry can't wait to meet his new friend - he thinks that it is Hank and that they will play football together at OU. That sounds pretty good to me. I'll call you tomorrow - love ya! Hi to you too Adam - you kids just hang in there!
Wow! You're Pregnant! You weren't even showing when you left. What a difference. You look great! I'm so happy for you guys. Do me a favor, please sit and watch a movie with Adam, totally uninterrupted, 'cause you won't be able to do that for very much longer. Just kidding (not really). I wish you guys the best and we'll keep praying for you, all three of you.
God Bless.
Sarah and Adam,
I cant wait to be a big cousin AGAIN!! I cant wait to come to St. Louis for Gannons one yr bday party and see LANKY for the FIRST time!!! The sonogram of the baby is amazing you can alomost know what the baby looks like!!! I love you guys and cant wait until Lanky is born!
Hey, Sarah and Adam. You look very pregnant. Can't wait to hear the news. Adam, I know your mother will let me know when it happens. Love and prayers to all three of you. Love Aunt Joann
We Dove's can't wait to meet Sarah and Lanky. I loved reading the message from Grandpa Nuse. I only wish he were here although I'm sure he's watching over the three of you. You're in our thoughts and prayers.
Adam and Sarah - We are thrilled for you and your precious little one who we will all meet finally tomorrow! Enjoy the blessings of this amazing life event and all of the love surrounding you.
God Bless! Lisa and Mike Heiligenstein
Post a Comment