Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A Day at the Doctor

Today Adam and I hung out at the doctors office, literally. We were there for 4 hours. It was crazy. There were babies being born left and right and the doctor had to leave because she was the one "on call". We had an ultra sound done, and got to see out little one sleeping very comfortably. We tried to get some facial shots, but that didn't work so well. We saw smacking lips, and blinking eyes, and then back to sleep. It was so special. The good news, I am dilated to a 1...yeah! We go back on Thursday for another ultra sound, and hopefully news with more progress. Our due date is tomorrow...maybe we will get lucky! Random fact, only 8% of women actually give birth on their due date, according to our doctor...interesting!
On to the Olympics! Who watched the men's gymnastics last night, unreal right! Such passion, I loved it. How about our Oklahoma Sooner boy! I kept telling Adam I thought they could be friends. He was so encouraging and awesome. I loved that others cheered loud from home for the swimming, that is so fun! More of that to come tonight! I hope our women's gymnastics pulls through, they are tonight, right?

No comments: