Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tutu Cute


Lucy's First Tutu

I had so much fun today having Lucy model her new tutu her Gram bought her. We had it hung on the door at the hospital and now we had her wear it. She has room to grow into it, but it was still so much fun. My sister Megan and I then decided it would be fun to try on lots of different outfits...so we did! It is a dream having little Lucy! Life is so great! Adam and I enjoy every minute with her. She had a great night of sleep last night and so did we, we are thankful!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

oh my goodness yall, she is GORGEOUS and sarah....look at you! you look amazing! I am so glad to hear all is well! Love and miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

I love my sweet little niece. She is so beautiful and totally perfect. We can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks.
Love,
J

Rob and Jennifer said...

So cute!