Friday, August 29, 2008

First Outing...headed to visit the doctor




Yesterday was so much fun! We got out of the house to go see Lucy's doctor. He was wonderful! We got Lucy all dressed and ready for the big outting. I had bought this dress a while ago and have been dying for her to wear it! So cute!!! Her checkup went great and we are happy to report we have a very healthy baby! She has her days and nights very confused...but she is so dang cute we don't mind too much. The picture of her and Adam was not posed. Adam was telling her as we were waiting for the doctor how beautiful she was and so I thought I would snap a pic of them, as I was couting 1, 2 we hear a loud sound from her diaper...sure enough we had a dirty diaper. The picture just captured it so well!

1 comment:

Katie @ Modern-Day Family said...

what about the best part of the day! when the mentzels came to visit :) We are SO glad we got to spot by and can't wait to come back so we can spend some more time! Will you send me that picture of erik, lucy and me when you get a chance! thanks!