Friday, September 6, 2013

Lucy's 5th Birthday Party

It is so hard for me to believe that our sweet Lucy is already 5 years old. I started this blog when I was pregnant with her because I wanted to capture so many memories I had in that season of our life, I didn't know I would be blogging (if that is what you can call my sparatic writings) and have so many wonderful God given moments fill my life. 
To my sweet Lucy girl, 
You are a dream in my life. You make everything and everyone shine brighter. There is no better word to use for you than sweet. You make everyone feel special about who they are and you always find the good in people you meet. You love meeting new people and learning things about them. You are the greatest big sister to Lola and Hank and they look up to you so much. Some big new is you FINALLY quit sucking your thumb - a hard habit to break but you did it! Dad and I admire how mature you are and how patient you are. You are so calm, generous and find the good in us all. You are the best hugger and kisser, we love to listen to listen to you pray, you have the most creative wonderful imagination, you are styling in what ever you wear, you love everything girly; tea parties, baby dolls, make up, dresses, bows and nail painting. You have a strong love for Jesus that blows me away! Truly this is my most favorite thing about you is your heart. You are loving compassionate and already shining for God. Lucy, you are destined for greatness and whatever you choose to do, do it with all of your heart and I know you will succeed. Thank you for being a leader in our family, for making us all laugh and love better!
Some of my favorite:
Your love for Jesus
When you are dressed as a character you call me Sarah and talk in a very high pitched voice
You will perform at any time for mostly anyone
You love to sing! No matter if you know the words or not
You love your extra time staying up later and being the last one to bed
You wake up happy and have the best disposition
You are an includer and love meeting new people
You love dancing, and most recently started playing tennis. 
You are helpful around the house! You do your own dishes, help with dinner and always set and clear the table! 
You are a good listener - which is a great example for Hank and Lola
You love waking up and being the first one to get your gummy vitamin (huge treat in the morning)
Dad and I love you with all of our hearts!!!






























No comments: