I realize as our kids grow bigger my time gets smaller - we are so busy having fun with them and not home near as much and so my blogging hasn't been as good - but life is great! Here is an update on what we have been up to.
Lucy is the queen of the kitchen - she is experimental and makes us some yummy treats. I was impressed by this one, a strawberry she made a whole in, poured powered sugar in, and put a raspberry on top - yum!
Splash park - one of Hanks favorite hang outs.Lola chasing Hank - a common thing to see around our house these days!
Lucy, politely waiting for her friends to arrive and hanging with me.
Tippi Toes hosted a Parents Night Out, it was a huge hit! I stayed to help because Adam had a game and we had a blast with all the kids!
Some of the girls buddies - snuggling watching a Disney movie.
Lego fun!! Whenever Adam or I take a work trip we always bring a little something back for the kids. I was at a training trip in Houston and I could not resist a bigger gift for Hank - Legos! He didn't have any and oh boy they are a hit. I am not sure why Hank wasn't in the picture but I think Adam had just as much fun!
Hair shop - a weekend favorite, the girls pamper Hank, Adam and I - the boys are so fun and just roll with it.
I also took a trip to Forth Worth with my assistant the lovely Kasey to train Heather our new franchise owner in Fort Worth - we had a blast together!
My sweet baby Hank sleeping with his tractor
Full of personality and wanting to be just like her cousin Gannon she decided to start sporting pretend glasses.
Girl time! I am lucky enough to have an amazing group of friends. Our lives are all so busy that it is hard to regularly get together but we made a point for a girls weekend and I cherish that time so much.
Boat ride on the bay with this amazing gals!
Harper came to visit!!!! Look at Lola (come on pose Harper)
They loved dressing her up, making her wear different hats and being in her face.
Hank and his silly self - sporting Lolas bikini
How adorable is this sweet face!
She loved so many new toys to play with! What a cutie!
Lola cracks me up - she is the queen of selfless!!! I have like a million she has done on my phone. It cracks me up every single time bc she totally poses for them. I love this girl with all my heart!







No comments:
Post a Comment