Sunday, September 29, 2013

I love my husband

Having this past weekend away from "normal life", away from our home, kids and routine just to be with Adam was the most energizing, fun, joyful weekend! I told him on one of our drives to one of the cities we went too that I simply love how no matter what we are on the same page. I love that when I say something he enhances it by adding his thoughts. That he knows my daily routines and is aware of our surrounding to make sure I am always comfortable. I love that he will talk to anyone, go any where and never stresses out. He is so funny and is so quick witted.
We had the most fun driving and talking and sharing about what our goals were for the next phases in our life. Dreams for our children, jobs, goals and so on.
It is the greatest joy to be married to my very best friend. To do life together and to share kids. I feel overwhelmed and blessed by Adams love and dedication to us and I am thankful The Lord designed our hearts for each other.


- written with love for my sweet family. Capturing our love, life and memories!

No comments: