Christmas morning pictures are my absolute favorite. Sleepy eyes, crazy hair, dressed in matching jammies.
Lucy peeking out of our room after we sang Happy Bday to Jesus!
racing up the stairs to see if Santa came
Lola couldn't believe her eyes - pure magic!
Hank - not far behind the girls!
Everyone raced to their chair
I love this picture!!!
My handsome hubby! Adam is so grateful every year. Whatever I give him he always acts like he loves - this year - glasses, new shirt, weights and socks!
Lola's Minnie Scooter
Dr. Lucy - loved checking up on the family all day today!
Santa left an extra cool surprise outside. A life-sized playhouse! Once the kids saw this - we were outside enjoying the 80 degree weather until late in the afternoon. This little house was a 1) dr. office 2) restaurant, 3) school and 4) kids only house! Thank you so much Santa!
They were super excited!!!
Dad reading a letter from Benton the Elf. Not sure who will miss Benton more, Adam & I or the kids?!
Waitress Lucy!








No comments:
Post a Comment