We have had so much fun while the kids have not had MDO and Tippi Toes has slowed down a bit. We have hit the park
met friends at the park
Gone to the Aquarium
Hug out and just had fun!
TP'ed my friends house!!!!
Went to San Antonio to the children's' museum while Adam had business in SA
Went to the river walk
Had ice cream!
Went with the Badings to the live nativity scene in our neighborhood - it was all smiles until Lucy fell in the cow poop.
Reese - the girls best buddy!!!
Our family!
Hank and his love Brynn. Sara and I were chatting and looked over and Hank and Brynn where holding hands and swinging their arms.
Decorated cookies with neighbors
Adam and I went to an ugly sweat party
I am also super excited because me along with my friend Sara finished our first 8 weeks of Earn the Body. It was super challenging however so rewarding. We start another 8 weeks January 7.
No comments:
Post a Comment