Wednesday, December 19, 2012

2012 Christmas Program - Messiah Lutheran Mother's Day Out

There isn't anything much sweeter than a children's Christmas program!  Lucy was an angel and Lola was a lamb. They sang, Away in a Manger, Jingle Bells and We wish you a Merry Christmas. They even had children act out the nativity scene. 
Hank and I waiting for the show to start. 
 Hank got a little more interested in running the isles so Adam has to contain him. 
 I got there 20 minutes early thinking it was plenty of time to get a spot and I was actually proud of myself but when I walked in we were WAY in the back. You can see Lucy to the right of that ladies head and Lola in the middle. 


Sweet Angel
 My little Lamb
 The girls wouldn't not pose together but they had no problem posing with their friend Lance. 
 Lola and her friend Colton 
 Lucy and Julie
 Hank playing in the manger scene 
All 3 playing in the major scene. Pretty sure I should have stopped this. 

One of Lucy and Lola's best friends Reese.