Saturday, November 24, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

We spend Thanksgiving visiting Adam's parents in San Marcos. They have a great amount of land and it was amazing weather so we spent a lot of time outside. You can't beat that in November. We celebrated Thanksgiving and Lola's birthday! 
Lucy enjoying her silly glasses
 Lola and one of Poppy's favorite - the harmonica
 Hank was a little sleeping and was searching for a spot to sleep
 Hank's Christmas gift from Grandmommy and Poppy
 Lola's birthday gift  - as you can tell the kids loved the cars and had a blast! This is pretty much what we did the entire time. When the cars needed charging - it was about the time the kids did too and that was the cycle. 
On another note - since Adam's parents are in the same place as the outlet mall - I did some damage!! I got everything at least 40% but mostly 50% off - which was nice when I walked through J.Crew's doors:) Oh that store makes me happy!

No comments: