Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Lucy and my trip to Florida

Lucy and I got the special opportunity to fly to Florida together to help Megan and Chris welcome their first daughter Harper - Due on Halloween. I had Tippi Toes work to do and so we have made it a week trip. It is so much fun spending one on one time with her. She is so sweet, funny and truly has the greatest manners. I feel lucky to get this time with her. I of course miss Adam, Lola & Hank so much but this one on one time is awesome. 
Here we are with our purses leaving Corpus for our big adventure. 
 A girl after my own heart - gummy worms for the flight!
 We stayed in a hotel the night we got to Florida and stayed in Orlando so we could hit Disney World early in the morning. As I was getting ready she got her make-up bag out and I surprised her with her own make-up, brush, hair clips and glitter - she went nuts!
 Here we are at the hotel breakfast - I love her personality so much!
 We didn't have reservations for the Bibbity Boppity Boutique and we went and asked they said "sorry we are all booked" - Lucy looked at me and said "That's ok mommy, we will still have a fun day" and hugged me. The lady grabbed me and said - I am squeezing you in - that was just too sweet. Thank you Lucy!!!
 Her fairy Godmother putting on her makeup!
 Pink Hair, Red headband, blue nails and purple lipstick!
 Time for rides! Its a small world!
 Driving Cars - glad we have 12 more years because this girl was a crazy driver
 Lola's favorite - it was so hard to see Minnie and not have Lola - but we had to say hello!
 And the Princesses!!!

 Who is this? Anybody??
 Thank you Lucy for such a memorable day!!!
 She was so great and crashed on the way home!!!


1 comment:

Sara Bading said...

OMG who is this? that is Marie the Cat from the Aristocats. Reese's FAVORITE disney character! I won't tell her you didn't know who Marie was. She sleeps with her Marie doll everynight!