Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Happy Birthday Harper

Harper Hope Reilly! 11/1/12
This was your day baby girl! It was an honor to be there for your arrival. Never ever forget to 
Be strong in the Lord - Never Give Up Hope - You are going to do great things, I already know! God's got His hand on you, so don't live life in fear - you are an amazing gift to our family!!

Your Daddy and cousin Lucy were so excited for you to arrive!!! Just waiting!

 Your mommy caught some zzzz's while Lucy caught up on cartoons
 The nurse said "its time" I had to snap one last picture of your cute mommy and daddy before their lives changed for the BETTER!!!
 Your dad came out to the waiting room where Lucy and I were waiting. He hugged us so big and smiled and said - "do you want to come meet her, she's beautiful". He grabbed Lucy's hand - and we got to meet your sweet face. 
 Your daddy and you!
 Your mom couldn't stop staring at you. You are so beautiful!!!
 Lucy was so proud to be able to hold you!!! She sang to you, patted you and loved on you every chance she could. 
 I finally got my chance to hold you - You are such a sweet angel. 
 Here you are Miss Harper Hope!
 Your daddy and Lucy talking about how precious you are
 Lucy & Harper!
 Day 2 of your life - need to get a bow on your head, darling!
 There that's better!
 Lucy thinks your mom and dad are so cool - I think she's right!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Precious, precious, precious!!!

Tracy said...

She is so sweet!!! Welcome baby Harper!!