Sunday, October 21, 2012

I love my family!

We have had a busy and fun week! Here is a quick recap! Keep in mind Hank loves the camera and is with me all day long - therefore he has a million pictures!
Hank was sick with the tummy bug for 7 full days. I have never experienced the kids with that - it was terrible. He wasn't eating, drinking, playing, just wanted to be held. I felt so terrible for him. 

Finally when he started feeling better we made it to the park!

I was so lucky and got to be apart of Chick Night! My friend Amanda took this picture. We heard 2 amazing women speak and their messages really hit me at my core. I loved the event, time with other women especially my sweet friend Amanda. 

Amanda and I out at an event this weekend! It was super fun and again just love my time with her!

With our sweet hubbies!! We have been friends with the Pruett's since we first moved to Corpus. They are so dear to us and every time we are able to spend time with them we are so thankful and feel enriched!

My sweet Lola pie giving me one of her awesome poses. 

A highlight of our weekend was celebrating Keatons 3rd birthday. It was a cars bday so all the kids brought their ride along toys. One little boy brought the car and the kids went nuts!! He was kind enough to share and our kids has a blast!

Hank wouldn't leave it alone - I must say he is a truck boy!!

Lola and her new swimsuit!!! My mom sent this because if you follow our blog you know Lola is obsessed with her suit!

Lucy and I went shopping because SHE NEEDS CLOTHES! I am still in awe at how tall Lucy is - she is 4 years old and is the same size as many 6 year olds. She is wearing size 5-6 and fit into some 7 size jeans. I will say too she is very mature, makes her own breakfast in the morning, packs her lunch on school days and dresses herself (her fashion - not mine) Anyway, we are getting ready to take a special trip to Florida to visit Megan, Chris and baby Harper (arrives at least by Nov 1) and she didn't have much that fit. This trip to the store was precious. She wanted to try about 30 outfits on, she had her own "no" and "yes" piles. She knew exactly what she wanted. We agreed on most but not all. She got 2 shirts (hello Kitty and this other silly one) that were not my picks but over all I liked what she picked. She also went with more pants because she is very aware that when she lays down boys can see her panties. Modest little girl - I love it!

Hank was up late on Saturday night while the Sooners were playing! Since he was finally feeling better he was hyper!! Finally he came to snuggle with me and I loved every minute of it!

So TA DA - here are some of her new items. These were not intended to go together - in fast most of what we bought would be fine worn together except for the shoes and cheetah or as Lucy says Chiquita Pants. She is so precious and although the outfit was a bust - she wears it with so much style! I love this girl!

Hank caught a quick nap on the way home from church

Grammie sent Lola new pi's - she wore her 2 new pi's and her swimsuit all in the same day! Since Lucy went shopping - Lola felt left out, which I hated. It just so happened my parents sent a few treats to Hank and Lola since Lucy was going to get to take a trip with me. She was so excited! As a mother of 3 keeping it EVEN is always important!

1 comment:

Megan said...

I love all the pics!! Everyone is getting so big so fast! I cannot believe Lo is hanging onto the swimsuit style!! I mean it has been since August...hilarious! I can't wait to have you and Lu hear and then the whole crew here at Tgiving! We cannot wait! PS I want your wardrobe!