Saturday, October 6, 2012

First Tee Ball Game

This past weekend the girls and Adam had the first tee ball game. They are the Rockies. Getting them dressed was so funny. Lucy was convinced people would think she was a boy and kept saying "mom, I look like a boy" - wasn't sure she would make it fully dressed but did! Lola's pants were so long but didn't seem to make it all the way around her waist :) so we had to keep her pants unbuttoned. 
Pregame - Lucy 4, Lola 2 1/2 
Sisterly love! This is what I really love!
Goof ball - she really wanted a picture like this. 
Lucy was already hot - it was 100 for the first game. 
Coach Adam and his team. For tee ball I am sure the team is confused they are telling everyone their names are Ariel and Minnie Mouse
Warm ups
Adam had all the kids run to the fence and back and our girls were last because they insisted on holding hands - I LOVED THAT!
Heading out on the field
Hank observing what to do - or what not to do if he is watching his sisters. 
Lola - was so thirsty after about 3 minutes on the field she came to me and took a break 
Lucy had a great hit but instead of a sprint to 1st base she walked on her tip toes very slowly. 
Batter Up!
All ready!
Lola was clean up batter - both girls got up 2X and both got hits both times - I was really impressed - must be the coaching!
Hank - was so ready for a nap and started trying to walk to the car
Good game, good game, good game
Go Rockies!
Coach and his super stars!
Lola and I going through her treat bag!



2 comments:

Rob and Jennifer said...

what rock stars!

Megan said...

I want to be there SO bad for those games! Those pics are previous!