We had such a fun surprise. Adam old college roommate Drew and his family came to Corpus on their way to SPI to hang with us for the night. It was so much fun catching up, we haven't seen them since we got married. They have 2 kids Velvet (4) and Boaz (2) who were adorable. His wife Christy is pregnant with baby number 3 and is cute as can be. She is due in October but you would never know because she is oh so tiny. We enjoyed talking family, old times and watching our kids play. The day they were leaving we took the kids to the aquarium to hopefully get their kids worn out for the rest of the drive. It was a great visit!
Here are the roomies and their boys!!
Here is something I just had to share. We had neighborhood sisters come to our house to hang out with the kids while Adam and I went golfing in our neighborhood. They are young 6th and 8th grade so being close I felt was important. Well...they were the best babysitters ever. I came in from golfing and both our girls said - "why are you home, can you come back later". I was shocked because although they are good with sitters they are always happy to see our faces. So Adam and I went to get a drink with our neighbors to let the kids enjoy more time. We came home to several art projects, clean house and very happy kids. As we went to put the girls to bed (Hank was already asleep) we found notes on their pillows. It was precious and meant so much to the girls! Needless to say - Adam and I will be golfing (2 days already scheduled!!) I love good sitters!
No comments:
Post a Comment