Saturday, June 9, 2012

A visit from Grandmommy & Poppy

Buzz and Daisy made a quick trip to Corpus to celebrate a lot! Daisy's birthday, Father's Day and Hank's birthday! They came last night and met us at the baseball game. Hank showed off his desire to walk and the girls were going non-stop. It was Friday Night Fireworks which is great...Except for Hank - who HATES fireworks. As soon as they start I head up the stairs with him as he clings to me, we get inside as fast as possible. The first time he saw them he did great but the last 2 Friday nights he hated every minute.
Today, we hung out at home and then grabbed lunch on the beach before it was time to say good-bye. It is always so much fun to have visitors!
Adam and Hank on the beach! Along with not liking fireworks - Hank hate the feeling of sand on his feet. I remember Lucy was this way too when she was little.
 I wanted a picture of Buzz and Daisy with the kids so badly but we just couldn't get everyone in the picture. Lucy was not interested, it was nap time after a late night. At the ages our kids are - getting everyone to smile and be happy to take pictures is nearly IMPOSSIBLE!
 Me and my favorite little guy!
 Again, trying for a group shot. Lola was determined to stand right there - so there you have it!
 These kids love Poppy!
 Friday Hank and I had a specail date - I took him to the mall early to play!! We had a blast and he loved climbing on everything!!!
 Hank and Poppy strolling at the baseball game - Hank loved it!
 Grandmommy brought the girls some nail polish. It was so precious watching the kids bond over nails. The conversation was priceless and they did a fantastic job!

2 comments:

Steph M said...

I love the picture of the girls painting their toes! So cute!!!

Megan said...

That is so fun! Sounds like a great weekend! The picture with Lola standing where she wanted cracks me up!