Friday, June 22, 2012

Happy Father's Day

We has such a fun and relaxing Father's Day. I got to talk to my dad as he was in St. Louis with Jennie and her family! He is the greatest human being in the world. Kind, loving and all about family! I just love him and feel beyond blessed that God chose me as his kid! I have learned so much from him and strive to be the kind of parent he is.
Then there is my sweet husband Adam. He is the greatest father to our children and they are nuts for him. Adam is the hardest working person I know. He literally works hard so we can have the best life. He give his all to God, to our family and to his job. He is such a leader and so tender and loving. He praises the kids all the time and makes certain they






No comments: