Wednesday, June 13, 2012

HANK IS OFFICALLY WALKING

Today was the day Hank starting taking more steps and now is officially walking. He walked in to see me when I was in the kitchen and I nearly fell over. He has been taking 2-3 steps but they were very shakey but then to walk from our living room over to me at the sink was crazy! He went from taking 2-3 steps to about 20 at one time. After he did that the girls and I clapped and cheered and he started laughing so hard. He knew he was on to something. The girls and I got him moving all over the house. They would call his name one at a time and he would walk to them, then me and so on. He is such a sweet little boy. I texted our family and our neighbor and within about 2 minutes I hear a knock at the door - we let Hank answer the door and he did it again - he walked straight to June. Hank is about 2 1/2 weeks shy of his first birthday - WAY TO GO HANK!!!

No comments: