My dad came this past week and we had such a big visit with him. I am so bummed out though because we spent an entire day in San Antonio at the children's museum which is the greatest place to take kids and my disk in my card broke so I only have pictures from my phone of his visit - boo.
Anyway - we did so much. He arrived on Thursday and the girls and I picked him up on the way home from Mother's Day out - we played with him the rest of the night until all 3 kids and my dad fell asleep. Friday my dad and I drove with the kids to San Antonio and played at the kids museum the entire day. The best part - the grocery store which I think the girls played in for about 3 hours total. They loved it. Hank's favorite part was the mirrored room. He loved seeing himself and practiced getting up on all 4's to crawl - it was the perfect space for this. He was total worn out!! We visited the H&G show on Saturday and went to church, Adam & my dad golfed on Sunday, Monday I had a dr app and my dad made the kids their own shopping store with all of our recycled things - they LOVE IT!!! I do too - it is easy clean up and they shop the entire time I prepare dinner!!! WE have it in little cabinets, they make lists and go after it! While I was gone my dad also painted the girls nails - what a treat for a grandpa to do that. HE stayed home with all 3 kids and did great!!! Tuesday was Sesame Street Live - which was the highlight!
He is the best guest - so easy and go with the flow - helpful and awesome with the kids. I love you Dad I am so lucky to have you in my life and for our kids to have you as a Papa Newt (toot). Thank you for taking time to come spoil all of us! There is no one like you - a true one of a kind!
Sesame Street Live! - Lola was yelling and really loving singing out loud!

Lucy studied the entire show - just like last year. She would pick out specific parts and ask questions. She was great at following the story line. She had a blast!

Mr. Hank - was so chill the entire show and then conked out! He was easy and great at his first live show!

Lola and her "coo glasses"

Lola shopping in SA - "just one more thing" - we heard that several times.

Lucy (pregnant Lucy if you look close) shopping at the store Papa Newt made

Papa Newt and Hank Snuggling!

A little paint project!! Always turns into this - but that is what most of the fun is about!

No comments:
Post a Comment