Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Grammie comes to visit!

It is always such a joy to have my mom come visit us. I was really bad getting my camera out but I was able to snap some pictures of our activity. We worked on our valentine's, baked cupcakes (a tradition with my mom), went to the park, did some serious decorating, and pinterest in the evening once the kids went to bed. My mom is so great with the kids and they just love Grammie to piece. She rolls with our craziness and every time she leaves my house is cuter and our laundry is always done! Thank you Mom for another great visit. The time is never long enough but always always cherished! Excited to see dad in a few weeks! Can he handle all that you did?
Tennis Anyone?
Aren't these adorable? My parents got the girls tennis dresses - now I get to teach them how to play!
Valentine's!
We worked on serious art projects!
Hank loves chilling out with Grammie!
That's right - Lola in panties! Another post later!
Tea party curtesy of Lucy! It was very fancy!
Cheers!
Hank and Grammie are big buddies!

No comments: