Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A visit to St. Louis

We had such a fun visit to see my sister Jennie and her family in St. Louis. Gannon, Lucy, Lola and Ella had so much fun having cousin time. We were packed with activities the entire weekend. A trip to the zoo, out to eat at a local Mexican restaurant, I got to meet with a potential franchise owner, downtown, St. Louis parade, Jennie & Matt's annual St. Paddy's day party, church, the gym and movie time. We covered all of our basis and had a blast!
Lola and Ella seeing each other for the 2nd time!!
Lucy and Gannon were beyond excited to see each other
Ella checking out the chimps
Lola hoping the Chimps would come back to the window
These cuties are 4 months apart and got a kick out of each other.
Adam and Matt with Ella and Lola strolling through the zoo
The biggest margarita's I have even seen.
After a long day at the zoo they just wanted to snuggle
At the downtown parade - I love this sweet little pic of Gannon and Lucy
We got so lucky with 60 degree weather - AMAZING!
Lola was less than thrilled to still be in the stroller
I love these little smiles!
Gannon was sad and Lucy bent over to try and cheer him up!
Not sure why we picked the creepiest looking clown - but here is our attempt at a family picture
JJ and Ella
I loved this picture of them and not sure why it is so sideways but here is my sister with her Irish clan
Sweet Lola - Thanks Mom for the darling dress!
At the neighborhood parade Jennie and Matt hosted.
Lola in Gannons hat

No comments: