Today Lucy had a special date with Adam and Lola and I enjoyed a special date. Adam took Lucy to school and all the dads came and had breakfast with their kids. It was a 50's theme so Lucy wore a little poodle skirt and a poodle bow in her hair. Adam said it was a total blast. He and Lucy sat with our friends Nathan and his daughter Johanna. Adam said Lucy chatted the entire way to school. What special bonding for them.
Lola and I loved not having to jump in the car in the morning but instead enjoyed the beautiful weather. We took a walk and Lola grabbed her purse and hat. I am so happy she likes wearing her hat since she is more fair skinned. It was so precious. Lola started in the stroller and then decided she wanted out to push. We colored inside, played on the front porch and had a great morning. Adam and I agree that date days need to happen more often because both girls loved their one on one time.


3 comments:
Are you kidding me with those pictures!!! those might be the cutest pictures I have ever seen!! ever!!!
This is so sweet, Sarah!
ditto!! they couldn't be any cuter! omg!
Post a Comment