Today Adam and I decided to open the hidden envelope after 1 month of holding onto it. We had such a fun family day with the girls. We had gone to church last night so the entire day we could hang at home, we had the girls join us in bed to watch cartoons, late breakfast, walk to the park, Adam worked in the yard and I read a book in the sun (aah it felt great!), and cooked out. At dinner I said, today has been such a good day, maybe we should open the envelope. I had been thinking about it a lot, and come to find out Adam had too. Today I was in Lola's room looking at a ton of pink socks that don't fit her anymore, I started thinking it would be really nice to know so I can either pack these away or go out and buy blue. Silly I know but there is such preparedness in knowing ahead of time.
I got the video camera out and asked everyone what they thought we were having:
Lucy "Girl"
Lola "Grrr""
Adam "I gotta go with them girl"
Me "I think girl too"
Adam opens....its a BOY!
What a boy! Oh my gosh! A million things going through my head mostly total excitement and SHOCK. Adam and I are so thrilled and feel like this little man will bring so much more joy and blessings to our life. He will have the greatest big sisters that will love him so much. We are so excited to get to talk about Hank now! We think it was a little confusing to Lucy and Lola to say Hank and Georgia, I started thinking Lucy may be thinking there were 2 babies.
Such a joyful night in our house and such a fun adventure ahead of us. God has such perfect plans!
7 comments:
Congratulations, Sarah! Love the name! That baby boy is going to capture his mama's heart like never before!
Oh Sarah! I am just grinning from ear to ear! I am so happy for you guys! I love the name too! Sam calls Henry "Hanky" so I always wonder if it will eventually turn into Hank :)
CONGRATS!!! How fun to add a little boy to your precious little girls!
Have fun buying blue!!!!!
Well I am ready to start planning Allie adn Hank's wedding - she has called dibs on him already! We are so thrilled for you guys, what a wonderful addition for your family.
Yeah Baby Hank! I am so excited for you all!!!
YAY!!! We all know you make cute girls and can't wait to see how adorable Hank is!
Love it! What a memory!
Excited is not a big enough word for my feeling right now!!! Hank will be so spoiled by his sisters and know he will complete the Nuse Fam!!! Love you all!
Post a Comment