Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Lola's Walking!

I am so happy to report that sweet Miss Lola is walking! She started walking a little over Thanksgiving and now is cruising around the house. She loves to get from one place to another and when she does she claps for herself. She is such a sweetie! I have been waiting to post this because I was thinking that I would have picture of her walking...I will just have to add those later!
Lucy is the biggest helper with Lola, holding her hand, "picking her up" and encouraging her to walk. It is so sweet watching her take on the big sister roll so well. Lucy is so amazing!

3 comments:

the diaz family said...

Yay for Lola!!

Brittany said...

How fun!! Where does the time go?! I can't wait til the next time I see you and can watch your girls cruise around together!

Caroline said...

So fun! This opens a whole new world for them...Love it!