Wednesday, December 15, 2010

More Birthday pictures

I wanted to remember what we did for Lola's birthday table!
One of my favorite people around Christmas - this is our Elf on the Shelf - Lucy named him Benton. He was centered on our table, our girls are in love with him. Many other kids thought he was their elf.
Peppermint cupcakes - just by look not taste, I wounld't ruin a good thing.
My mom made and sent chocolate peppermint bark - this was the first thing Lucy tried to take from the table.
Our reindeer donut friends, Adam and I decided to make at 11pm the night before. We had a blast together. Something about doing that made me think of us doing goofy things in college.
More treats!
Here is a picture of some of my best girlfriends in Corpus! I love love love these girls!

No comments: