Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Elf on the Shelf


I love our Elf on the Shelf...Lucy named him Benton which I think is a perfect name for a small little Elf. I have talked to many of my friends that have Elfs and it is amazing how even Lola at 1 years old gets excited to find Benton every morning. If you don't have an Elf...it is a Christmas must!

The story is so cute and finding him every morning is a treat for the whole family. Seeing the girls eyes light up when they spot him is so magical!

3 comments:

Taylor, Alicia, and Lilly said...

We have it and Lilly look first thing in the morning! Love it :)

Matt and Audrey Myers said...

LOVE Elf on the Shelf! And I love the name Lucy gave him. I have a boy in my class with that name - too funny!

Kathleen said...

I've heard the best things about this!! I guess it is a must have for the Manning's next year.