In the picture below I had just said "I'm pregnant"...
I had the camera set on auto 10X,which it took 10 pictures - this was the last one. PRICELESS!
We are so excited to be adding to our family! July 7th is my due date and I can hardly believe it. It is so exciting, and I must admit a bit crazy. For a month and a half our life we will have 3 kids under the age of 3. Can we do it? Not sure, but we will soon find out! Adam and I love love love being parents and enjoy working as a team. He is the most amazing hands on dad who loves his girls more than anything. He is king of bath time & bed time which I am so thankful for, he is so great with discipline and has more patience than one should be allowed. I have the best teammate in parenting and I am forever grateful! I know there will bring some challenges like...my due date falling right in the middle of Adam's busiest time of year - baseball season, but our families are so helpful too that I am hoping to count on them during the first few months - yes months! God has blessed my pregnancy, not knowing I was pregnant until about 9 weeks. I have been feeling good and have been on the go with Lucy and Lola so much I sometimes still find it hard to believe I am pregnant.
Lucy and Lola will be amazing big sisters. I made the mistake of telling Lucy I had a baby in my belly - really early and she lets everyone know! Lola has started to get into baby dolls so I know she will want her hands all over our new baby when he/she arrives. I plan to continue to work Tippi Toes and rely on my favorite and best business partner my sister Megan. She has taken a load off me and I will happily return the favor when it comes her time to enjoy motherhood.
Our families were excited and needless to say completely SHOCKED! I have included a picture of when we told my family. We did it by taking a family picture after we celebrated Lola's first birthday. The funny part is...hardly anyone actually reacted - they all thought I was joking. It didn't really set in for most until the next day when my dad said - "really Bear? you aren't kidding are you?". We planned to take the same picture with Adam's parents but it was late on our journey home and we just were ready to spill the beans. They were certainly shocked but SO EXCITED too!
Some questions you may want to know:
Will we find out the sex? No we will drive you nuts for the 3rd baby too and find our on his/her birthday. That element of surprise never gets old.
Are you wanting boy vs. girl? Nope, just healthy is all we ask. God has our family preplanned and we are blessed by whomever He choses to give us.
Any more kids? Never say never...we love being parents!
Names? Boy - Hank, Girl - Georgia, we are pretty set on this but as with Lola the name could change in the hospital. Lola's name was Caroline until we went to the hospital. She was meant to be Lola!
Thank you so much for your excitement and support. We are blessed by family and friends that will help us in our next chapter.
5 comments:
We are so excited for your family. You and Adam are amazing parents. We know Lucy is an amazing big sister and no doubt Lola will be one too.
Your CC family can't wait to help you out!
Congratulations Sarah!!!! That is such amazing and exciting news! I hope we will be blessed with more babies as well! :) I will be praying for you, your family, and your precious blessing on the way!!!
sarah that is amazing!! I am so happy for you. You are the best mom.
So exciting and, yes, my mouth dropped when I read the news! Heehee! You guys are very brave. I thought surely the name would start with an L to keep it going. But I guess y'all might change your mind. So happy for you guys!
Yeah, I'm crying... So excited for you guys. What an amazing family you have and will have as it continues to grow. Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment