Monday, November 1, 2010
I miss my babies...all 3
Tonight I missed Halloween. Lucy's 2nd and Lola's 1st. I have shed tears and miss both girls and Adam so much. A week turns into a long time, but I am having a great time. Tonight Megs and I hit up a Lakers game. Adam is the greatest dad. The girls haven't missed a beat they got to go trick-or-treating with the Milams - thank you Brooke for the pictures. I have called and chatted with them many times a day. Adam has been at "Lucy's beauty shop" getting his hair cut. He has rocked baby dolls, done bows, bath and much more. Lucy assured me everything is fine as I was talking to her she said "ok mom, I'll let you go". Adam has sent me lots of pictures and it has made the days easier. They are having a great time. What a special memory for Adam. Thank you babe for being an amazing dad and for loving your time with the girls! Your my man and I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I feel for you! What a sweet post and what an amazing Dad to take such great care of Lucy and Lola. I hope your trip is going well!
I totally understand. Rob has to leave every now and then and it is a bummer. Good news is, your girls wont remember you being gone :) Can't wait to hear about your trip!!
Post a Comment