Lola, Lucy and I went to see Adam at the Hooks ballpark on Tuesday night. It was Lola's first game! She did so well! She actually stayed away up until we spotted the mascots which was the 6th inning. She was all smiles and loved every minute of the fresh air and the loud cheers. She smiled at people passing by and smiled as she watched Lucy run in front of her. Although Adam works late nights in the summer months we are so fortunate to get to go to his work and spend time with him. Last night the girls and I went again and got to sit with our good friend the Fiscus Family. We had so much fun we didn't even get home until 11 - which was WAY past bed time. Lucy loved playing with their son and Lola and their daughter Libby enjoyed sipping bottles side by side and listening to their mommies gab away. Adams coworkers are so sweet to the girls and seem excited to see us when we show up. The night before the Hooks game, Lucy, Lola and I were invite to Brooke's house to spend time with her and Connor. Her husband was out of town and mine was working so we took full advantage. She made grilled cheese for the kids and enchiladas for us. It is always nice to catch up with Brooke as I told her she was my "go to girl". We chatted about being moms, wives and work. I love that time with her. We are in full swing with the Hooks games, so I am sure I will blog more as I miss my hubby at night time just waiting for him to arrive home.
No comments:
Post a Comment